Reviews for "Knives!"

Pretty cool!

Nice claymation!! Pretty funny, and very well animated!

OMG!

That was vvv cool! Using reall people figures and everything! That was most cool. At last a real contender to KNOX's lengendary status as the best claymator! Infact I think this was prob just a bit better as you used real people figures! WOW can't belive i just said that! BETTER THAN KNOX :s ??

well...

not good... still it ain't bad. the graphics were great but the rest... well i didn't like for some reason.

Freemont responds:

Oh well. You can't like them all : P

nice style

and that car guy was hilarious, but I think it would have been better without the pointless clay violence. Maybe it's just me, but it just doesn't seem too original any more.

I'd like to see one focusing on the car guy!