Reviews for "Resident IPS"

Not bad, zombies=good

I felt it played a little like an RPG taht you never get a turn in. It was a bit boring but it got entertaining about half way through and it ended up pretty good although I wanted to see some more zombies get run over

yo

it get's kinda boring clicking and reading

nice little resident evil spoof

it was animated pretty good (the text could use some help) good job and good luck in the future ^_^

lol

Man, that was pretty funny. You should definately carry on making Resi. Eve. flash....s....

Shame about the lack of voices tho...and BLOOD! MWAHAHAAA.....*cough*

Blackan responds:

I'm not planning to too Sadly, although my Friends MB and LenZ are planing to make Movies Sequals XD, have take 2 if these they'll make you feel better *gives to Pepsis*

...

I liked this flash but there was too much use of the DJ scratch FX
it was pretty funny i gave it a 4 in interactivity because it made me wanna shoot somem zombies on resident evil!
good job overall make another