Reviews for "Resident IPS"

lol

Funny but should of told the story lol :) you should make more like this and yes... add more blood HAHAHHAAHH (*silence*) hehe...

Blackan responds:

My Friends are making the Sequals, you could I Started it and my Friends are Ending it XD

lol

Man, that was pretty funny. You should definately carry on making Resi. Eve. flash....s....

Shame about the lack of voices tho...and BLOOD! MWAHAHAAA.....*cough*

Blackan responds:

I'm not planning to too Sadly, although my Friends MB and LenZ are planing to make Movies Sequals XD, have take 2 if these they'll make you feel better *gives to Pepsis*

Hey

Hey, wow this is nice im now a big fan of this, you ever going to continue your other projects and if you are ( can you make me a character ) :)...

Blackan responds:

I'm mainly Focusing on my Series "Brennan's World" this was just made to Entertain you people and Also I can't Add you in, it's a Full House with a Total of 30 Something characters in BW and if I add more Characters in it'll Reck the Plotline, maybe next time

Nice

I liked it, but I want to know where u got the zombie sprites? I've been searching 'em for like an eternity. Please respond. :p

Blackan responds:

I got the Zombie Sprites from http://sprites.fireball20xl.com, the Zombie Sprites are from "Zombie Ate my Neighbours" Game

errr...yeah

pretty good,but this sholdnt even be titled resident evil, its completely irrelevent to RE

Blackan responds:

Actually The Zombies, the Mansion and The Lab are part of RE, Making Changes like the Car Thing is to make it Funny