Reviews for "Power Star"

cool

great game man i loved the fighting style and how mario kept mowing down the toads lol and the bonus was kinda of random but funny

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO BE CONTINUED! I GASPED WHEN I SAW THAT

Oh man, that was excellent though. Different fighting types (Fists, Sword, Guns), a decent overall story, loads of insane fast action violence why keeps someone watching and watching. I loved it and I can't wait until the next one.

Graphics were excellent from different views and zooms of Mario and his sprint running (although his walking looked somewhat goofy). The style of everything is excellent. A little voice acting of Luigi adds a little something-something to it. And it made me laugh pretty hard when he took out the Camera Lakitu.

Beautiful. Just beautiful!

very nice

That was beyond awesome, I can't wait to see more.

AWESOME!

Wow! This is a good flash! Finally Toad can die except he does it about 100 times. This flash deserves a great score. I hope to see the sequel out soon!

This movie is for real...

Well, holy crap! This thing kicks ass!!! Also, this is proof that there is a such thing as God. The evidence?

Violence.Lots and lots of violence.