Reviews for "Power Star"

Entertaining Film

And so right from the start this entry yielded lots of fun and shows off right away and as I do continue on I have hopes for the the rest and glad how this has started. Lots of action in this one the sprite work is pretty good, and I like the tid bits of "HUMOR" you gave this so nice job all around. And so an entertaining experience we have come up with here, there are some things that you could do to make it better but I will leave that for later, but for the mostpart I was entertained with your movie entry here. You are a great Visionary of flash and it shows with this submission, Glad I had the Opportunity to check this one out today.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Converting some of the latent potential to actual plus points is where you need to focus your efforts, some of the areas that does need some work is not all that much, For the most part you have covered it all, maybe adding some "DIALOG" between chaacters would be one way.

~X~

It's like Bunny Kill... with Mario lol

IM IN LOVE :D

O.O HOLY SHIT WHAT THE F*** MARIO IS GONA KILL LUIGI! LUIGI IS AWESOME! INTENSE IM GONA WATCH PART TWO! INTENSE ALREADY! PLUS BONUS SCENE SO FUNNY D-SUN YOUR AWESOME DUDE MAKE MORE MARIO PARODIES OK MAN P.S. RESPONE TO THIS COMMENT PLZ BUT ANYWAYS IM GONA COMENT ON THE OTHER PARTS OF THIS AWESOME PARODIE OK HEH STAY AWESOME D-SUN

The joke of the cameraman is too old...
However, very nice movie!