Reviews for "Armada Assault"

Nice

Gameplay needs some work i found it very hard to shoot down objects but apart from this its very! nice :D

josh-tamugaia responds:

Thanks for the tip(s). Just so you know, I read this. Thanks again!

I have a tip for you.

Im using a laptop computer and im sure im not the only one. Most laptops don`t have number pads. I wasn`t able to fire my weapons. it might be a good idea to make this game laptop friendly as well. Anyway its just a thought. It looks like a really cool game but i wasn`t able to play it :(

josh-tamugaia responds:

Thanks for the tip(s). Just so you know, I read this. Thanks again!

I may change the keys and in my next game I won't use numpads.

Great!

But the people on laptops might feel left out because of the lack of num pads. So in the future, make sure you make controls that laptops also! :D
Keep up the good work.

Nice game from what I can experience...

The only problem I have with the game is the lack of ability to change the controls which make it impossible for me to play it. Since i'm on a laptop with no number pad, I couldn't actually fire. It looks good, just need an option to change it around for the less fortunate such as myself.

Media makes a game

The controls are weak, movement is lame. You're media is alrite, except that boring ass play music, that shit almost put me to sleep. Work on your code.

The game over all gave me a headache really fast. Smooth that shit out and the game should be good.