Reviews for "Armada Assault"

Good game.

I enyoyed this. Nice shooting game. Keep it up.

Heh, I got something to say to all you complainers

Look, if you are bitching about it being too hard, then don't play it. Not all airplane games are suppose to be easy. A good example of a bitchy complainer who whines too much because he sucks at playing the game is HaystackCaldoon. This guy complains way too much for his own good. Is he trying to get a point across?

Look Caldoon, if you can't compete with the massive onslaught of airships coming towards you, then don't bother playing the game. Damn fag can't even play good even if he tried. By the way Caldoon, not all the shots fired by the enemies goes the entire screen way, that's if you were smart enough to look at how far it went.

The thing about people who play games and aren't good about it, is that they bitch about it too much saying, oh it's so hard, or the enemies keep on coming from everywhere and it's annoying. Gawd, damn people just don't got the patience it takes to be good at a game. Now, i'm not implying i'm the greatest game player in the world, but what i'm saying is that if you aren't good at it, DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, quit your bitching, take it in the face, and try again.

Not all games are meant to be beaten in one run, and since this game is unbeatable (like the author said with infinite levels until you die), this game can never be beaten, so be happy with the score you got.

Now to the topic of this game. This game really is quite realistic believe it or not. I like the fact that no enemies can get killed in one shot, because that makes the game way too ez. Another thing I liked the game is the realisticness of the range, which gave it a real challenge because as we all know, bullets don't have an infinite range, so it's realistic to have a ranged bullet shot area because the thing is, you are going the same way as the bullets are going, so it feels like you are shooting a short range, when in fact, if your jet were to stay still, it would shoot a lot farther. The thing you mentioned in the authors for not showing bullets, that too is also realistic.

The weapons were quite useful, but the most useful to me was the rockets. The rockets devastated the enemies that got in it's way. The speed of the jet was quite real, and for all those complainers out there about it being too slow, just get the speed upgrade when it comes.

The bosses could be a bit harder, I annhilated the bosses with my rockets too easily. What you should do is make it so that the rocket hits it one time, instead of multiple times per shot, because that's what caused their life to go down so fast, but the machine gun rapid hit rate on the boss is fine as it is.

I could definitely see this game getting better and better, a little more adjustments, and it could be quite the airplane game to play. Great job man.

i liked the concept...

but the controls were a bit counter intuitive to me. the graphics were alright tho, the enemies were challenging, and the sound was good so enjoy a 9

It music got kinda boting..

The music didnt really fit well for the gameplay..I kinda hated the fact that I couldnt see any bullets shooting out of the plane..The game got boring so I stopped playing it...8/10

space shootastic

Hard game and the controls are kinda unusual, but with a little practise it's really fun and the action is fast and smooth. good work.