Reviews for "Armada Assault"

Awesomeness! Except for repetitive music.

Very nice design and gamplay, but repetitive music really gets to my head. In reply to previous about not working, turn on your numpad or it won't work.

I use a laptop

and I have no number pad. this presents a bit of a problem when playing your game

yeah...but

Um why'd you have to use WASD for movement that was the only...I won't say flaw...um...thing i didn't like.

Hot

This game is hot! I was lucky enough to get a few appearences on the High score list before bandwidth exceeded, but it worked really smoothly. Though that game becomes horridly impossible really quick, without weapons upgrades or things. Like in games like this, what makes them so fun is to see your gun upgrade from dinky machine gun into spread fire into missles into ultimate blue laser missle flashing death awesomeness.

There was none of that here, your gun stays the same forever.

Other than that, fun game.
-AnacondaHL

kool

i personally think you should make a second one.but when you die you shouldn't start from the beginning,you should have at LEAST 2 lives.there should also be an item that gives you extra lives!by the way...it wasn't that bad.i also put a zero on sound because my sound driver was broken when i played it...sorry!