Reviews for "Armada Assault"

help!

Sorry, but could you put an additional feature to use the normal keyboard? some laptops (like mine) do not have keypads, and well, i cant play! yea, dasall. (voted 1 on interactive coz i couldnt interact)

awesome

Great game! Good graphics, good sound! Nice job.

Nice game from what I can experience...

The only problem I have with the game is the lack of ability to change the controls which make it impossible for me to play it. Since i'm on a laptop with no number pad, I couldn't actually fire. It looks good, just need an option to change it around for the less fortunate such as myself.

Hey man nice game!

@ time of playing(just a quick test of the game nuthin hardcore) i was 19 on the scores with 9460 points...probaly wont last long though...

It looks like a nice game

I wish i could play it but i don't have a num pad, next time try to use controll or some other key that is on laptops as well as desktops. On the other hand, I'm a nice guy and I dont go blaming stuff just because there is one thing wrong with it, i do have to say the graphics are good and the concept is warn out but you still do a good job with it. Keep going with this... you could make a very good game!