Reviews for "Armada Assault"

I really did not care for this. It seems like this idea has just been done too many times before and much better. I couldn't find any weapons that really suited me. I imagine I was supposed to blow stuff up at one point, but the weapons were just too awkward. I was thinking that maybe people are just better gamers in this sense. It didn't seem to have much of a story.

The graphics are in fact quite good. There are some fairly interesting designs. It's just that I don't care for the controls. It seems a bit too complicated for me to even care about it. I just I'm just so used to playing "RaidenX".

i liked the concept...

but the controls were a bit counter intuitive to me. the graphics were alright tho, the enemies were challenging, and the sound was good so enjoy a 9

hard game

real hard to play ^_^

kool

i personally think you should make a second one.but when you die you shouldn't start from the beginning,you should have at LEAST 2 lives.there should also be an item that gives you extra lives!by the way...it wasn't that bad.i also put a zero on sound because my sound driver was broken when i played it...sorry!

...

This was a decent game.
I didn't really like the controls, but got used to them