Reviews for "Penguin Polka"

Well then..

I had no idea what i was doing and the first time I got a 0 second score...horray!? Overall it's pretty nifty...you've got a penguin and polka music, nothing wrong with that!

I beat you Googum

I got 5 seconds before the ice broke on my first try! Nae luck! Not asking anyone to beat that, just wanted to beat him. :)
Nice game... a little nonsensical though I mean.. what is the point?

Not bad, but not good either

This wasnt bad. It had a really good idea put behind it. But there has to be more. And FYI, I couldnt get past 3 seconds. Ack! Good job, but you have to put some more stuff behind it.

ok

i got 1 second left woooopity doo sooooo hard sooooo ok... it wasnt GREAt but worth a try

Craptastisc!!!

wasnt funny had little to do with polka and overall sucked