Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Don't Stop Me Now"

Hehe

That was a poretty spectacular entry. All these random strands of plot held together by that one pair of tickets was pretty good. Seeing what the world would be like if the blue guy never lived was pretty funny too (hey no fighting in Israel! Hey, Pope John Paul still lives!)

You could tell come the concert scene at the end that you were rushing it though, as the animation/graphics start to look much sloppier than throughout the rest of the entry. Still, overall this was a great entry, and that Vandals cover of Queen was surprisingly good!

To Swatfox,

That was Queen I believe.

Nice job as usual!

Good one..but

yo man this is a good one...but before i say eny crap..I am not deaf..but theres some part that i can hadly hear...next time that you do a good one like thi please speak lauder..ty

SWATFOX477

IT'S QUEEN MAN!!!!! C'MON!!!

Awesome!

Graphics- 9

Sound-10 ( I liked the song at the end, but what was it, and who sang it?)

Style- 9 (I liked the zany- randomness of the continuity from those tickets, I also liked the motif of "Don't stop me now" with all those characters all determined to do what they were thinking)

Interactivity- 1 (Obviously, flash movies really need anything more than the "play" button)

Humor- 9

Violence- 7

Overall- 10( Lovely flash, creative style, can't wiat for more)

BTW, what was the song at the end? Who sang it? (Not the Queen's version, the ock version)