Reviews for "Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix)"

Pretty epic! ;D

I haven't played Super Robot Taisen before, and considering this is a remix, I'll somewhat treat like an original composition.

I'd like to say that this sounds like something from Riviera: The Promised Land. It definately sounds epic ;D What VSTs do you use? Especially to create that kick-ass electric guitar sample?

rtnario responds:

Wow, I know Riviera: The Promised Land. So comparing it to that? I'd say thanks for the compliments XD

Also, VSTs I use will be in PM talk since I don't exactly want to reveal just what I use, as you may read as a review in Spark Mandrill - Short Circuit. =)

I liked it. A lot.

Sounds great. For some reason, this game doesn't get remixed often. I normally hate making requests of artists, but this one is done too well for me not to make some. Heh. Could you do Shu's theme and Lamia Loveless's theme? ^_^ Great redo of the theme, you got some real talent there in my opinion.

rtnario responds:

Wow, congratulations on being the first person to request something from me on Newgrounds; I'm glad you liked the remix that much XD

Yes, it is true. The Super Robot Wars series has incredibly underrated music that needs to be remixed as much as Mega Man or Zelda IMO. And about your requests on Shu Shirakawa & Lamia Loveless remixes; while I find the idea in my head epic (church organ being played at Shu's already, in comes guitars...damn) I'm currently putting all my attention on my current remix.

It's someone's theme from the newly released NDS non-strategy-RPG SRT game called "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier". I'll keep your requests in mind, yes, but those ideas are like the Axel, Elzam & Ryusei theme betas that I have, which means they have a possibility of being made. For now, I can only say that I really plan on getting my current remix done today. It's been 4 days now, and I really got pissed when it was too late for me to stay awake on the 3rd XD; today is the 4th.

So thanks for the review, thanks for the comments. I'll be doing my best =)

did you really did it yourself ?

dude you are as good as FF7's composers or Streetfighter's
it really rocks
keep up the great work

10/10
5/5

rtnario responds:

The remix, yes, but the original is also great you know. In any case, wow, what an awesome review o_o'

Thanks so much, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! =)

reminds me of something

reminds me of something
i just wish i knew what

rtnario responds:

Um, game in the description? o_O