Reviews for "Battle - Lord of the Ring"

Great Game

It was an awsome game.
Since the help page did not work i couldnt check everything out, but it would be nice if the different weapons do different things, I dont know if they do or not, but if they dont you should make them do that.
Nice fun Game though

EviLudy responds:

Yes, the site with the instructions is down at the moment.

<<SORRY>>

Good but instuctions suck

I think that you need to find some other way to posts the instructions because I eventually gave up on playing the game because I could not get the instructions to load.

Although from what I saw the game looked really cool.

One other thing, at least in the Shire section the music is not by Howard Shore I do not think. It was used in one of the previews for LOTR TT but it is actually from Requiem for a Dream.

EviLudy responds:

Thanks for pointing that out.

And yes, the site with the instructions is down at the moment.

<<SORRY>>

Awesome

Now this was one good game. It deffinatly had some nice backgroundmusic. The graphics were very nice too, good job. I liked it, that you can save and load your game. Very handy, now I don't have to start over and over again. Now some bad things about this. The menu screen looked a bit like the one from Demonic Defence, dunno if this happened accidently or on purpose.
The battling system was very slow, it took quite a while before I finally finished a battle. And the last thing, it would be nice if there were more characters available. I could only pick gandalf here, please add Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Frodo and maybe even some less important people like Boromir, Faramir, Gollum and maybe Arwen. Overall it was still an awesome game, I really liked it, 8 out of 10. Keep up the good work.

There's a little lag.
And about the characters, well, I was too lazy ^^

Great game

Couldn't ask for more from a game!

Diddy for president.

Whoa

Nothing new Interesting :-( Make something different

EviLudy responds:

I know. this was just patched up for a contest after all.