Reviews for "Battle - Lord of the Ring"

Great game!

Great game guys.

ONE MAJOR PROBLEM:

Make harder levels as well. I quickly got to the point where I was beating the hardest level easily every time ( after only like 15 mins or less )

EviLudy responds:

Yes, I've had a couple more reviews about this...

Nice

I loved the game... But I hate spelling mistakes, especially in a good submission. Experience, not 'Experiance', receive, not 'recieve'.

EviLudy responds:

I am quite the fool at english, sorry. Sucky teachers at school ;-)

Good game...but

Great game and concept, but you need to fix the experience script. Upon completion of any battle, a level is automatically gained, and has nothing to do with the amount of experience you gain. I recommend fixing it and re-releasing it so its more fun.

EviLudy responds:

Yea, so I heard. Ah well I don't think I'll remake it tough.

eh

power up, power up, attack.
power up, power up, attack.
Is there a boss? an ending? This isn't like the Sims, or Diablo II, so I don't know what's going on here. The upgrading shot up really quick, and I'm done with the game in 10 minutes. Not a bad concept, but some sort of actual adventure would have been nice, having this leveling system to compliment.
-AnacondaHL

EviLudy responds:

Nope, it is quite the minigame, made in way less than a week!

Very good/addictive

I thought it was a really fun and entertaining game. It had a couple different options you could take as far as leveling up your character and etc. It could possibly use some different animations for the different spells though. And also crank up the difficulty level. I was at battle level 19 and doing 9999hp damage per hit...which is enough to kill enemies twice pretty much.

Good and Accivtive.