Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "YAAFM 10: 50 Cent"

VERY FUNNY!

I'm a fan of 50 Cent but I am subjected to say that this was quite compelling, true, and funny, as is you whole series! Keep it up! Oh and by the way I like rap/hip-hop and I like rock too. So to all the people that blam rap, I say you are just segregational bastards, sub-conciously forced to cut off all music that is not "your" music..afraid to devote a portion of your time to a different genre...fucking adherent morons!.....yeah so...keep it up! can't wait for the next!

About Time!

Thank you! Finaly someone has pointed out just how fucking stupid 'fiddy cent' is! Everyone reading this review must go and get other people to watch the animation and then the world will be in peacse united by a common hatred for that wanker!

Yes! Finally!

Rofl.

"Im kind of pissed of at the fact that NOBODY HAS SHOT AT ME"

Finally, a great insult towards 50 cent... not just

"OMG 50 CENT SHUCKZ!!!"

Great work :)

a-fucking-men!

You're preaching to the choir Regenald. In my eyes however, It's not just 50 Cent that's a fucking moron, it's all rappers and rap music that walk like him, talk like him, think like him, and believe like him that are fucking morons (which in my eyes, is the whole fucking rap genre). I fucking h8 rap with an ear-bleeding passion Excellent job as always, and i await the next addition of YAAFM.

Bravo

This flash is truly a YAAFM masterpiece.

The only thing I hate more than this guy's music are the people who actually like it.