Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "YAAFM 10: 50 Cent"

50 cent sucks

But this flash wasn't that funny. Got bored about half way through and stopped watching

mediocre

I dont like fitty, but the flash wasnt that entertaining. And its kinda sad and pathetic when you link offers to your flash.

A+

man that was great especially cause 50 cent is the worst rapper in the historyt of forever and well it was great

I like it ^^

Ok first of all Rocker32102, shut the hell up. You're probably some ignorant white guy with some inferiority complex, because rappers make so much. Secondly good stuff Walrus, I personally dislike 50 Cent. Mainly because I dislike his music, but not only that he's just a goddamn poser. He always hails to be from the streets and yet he basically abandoned his roots. That's why all the dude he grew up with wants to kill his sorry ass. I like rap music, I just hate hearing the same BS about ( pimpin ho's, shootin random dudes, and smoking weed ). But oh well, hopefully one day we'll get rappers with talent instead of the same mass produced mf's.

That was the best YAAFM ever!

Nothing could portray the fact that 50 Cent is a biggoted poser better than this. Fuckin' fantastic. Keep up the good work.