Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "YAAFM 10: 50 Cent"

...

well im no one to judge if 50 cent is some poser but i hate that shit he sings... in my town there a load of ppl that listen to that shit and it makes me sick b/c they ARE NOT black... im no racist but when white ppl act black its just sad... well good clip lol

50 "Friggin" Cent Messing Up the Rap Game

I'm glad somebody got on him because he's a big problem in the Rap Game and I really felt someone should've talked bad about him and expose him for the moron he is. Thanks. Real MCs like myself got love for you thanks to this one.

OMFG that was so damn funny!

HELL YEAH! I'd watch anything that points out that you cant spell crap without rap but this made me bust my ass laughing as well. Great job!

Haha

Funny. I totally agree with everything you said. The whole rap culture is bringing down society.

Let the professionals do it

Only “diss” a talented person if you’re good at it. Who are you to judge or criticise his lyrics or what he does, your not a rapper, I don't even see any rap music made by you. I don’t see you trying even a third of the things he did. Leave it to the professionals, listen and learn from The Game, and Murda inc.