Reviews for "Hero"

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The graphics were great!And the concept was REALLY REALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Wikk responds:

Thx soo much you kick arse thx sooo much

Meh...

It's not that bad. Some of the art was a little weird, the aliens. By the way, why'd you choose aliens? Fora pretty cool anime-looking character, he should've been fighting something a little more down-to-earth. The song you chose sucks, I hate Evanecense (however you spell it). But the flash was mediocre, I give it a three. Keep working on it.

good thx

U can do better

Your drawings and concept are good, however u should work to make the actions more fluid and work on the script so as that it makes more since. As of now the concept dosn't seem to have much rhyme or reason. Also the music you've used is over used and dosn't have much relivance to the actual animation. However I do expect you to become better over time. Keep up the good work.

Thx 4 da review

Very slow

For an action packed video where a 'Hero' fights some aliens, the pace is very slow and I found it boring. Alot of the time you were just looking at someone floating still. Also, the song you used has been overplayed in so many flash films now, it would have been better if you used something more imaginative or original instead. The animation itself wasn't too bad, and is probably going to improve if you keep making flash videos.

yep Thx

good enough to be saved

it's good enough to be saved!
anyone can clearly see that you put a lot of hard work into this,even though the animation is a bit "stiff" at best.

but anyway,good work and keep it up!

ALOT OF EFFORT the review