Reviews for "Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop)"

I Love It

I'm Going To Use This For The Music For A College Coding Project.
I'll Eventually Upload It To Newgrounds. I'll Make Sure I Send People Your Way For Music =D

wow

it is a loop song well kindy of but it still good

rock on

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! Would be such a good song for fighting hellish creatures like demons. just blowing the shit out of them with bad ass guns.OH YEAH 10 FING STARS ALL THE WAY.

>:3

Epic loop dude. You should know i love industrial metal and other stuff like that.

Make moar.

NightWake responds:

I have, I put some on NewGrounds the others are coming up in an album

OMG dude!

it's just amazing ! i really love it, you said you want it in a game? i actually make a remake of resident evil 4 (with personal mods) can i put this song in mercenaries mode for a character ?

NightWake responds: