Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Metal Gear Domestic"

Great Movie!

Very funny. I was laughing the whole time. Raiden IS gay! I knew it!

rofl

loved it make more i love the supersize me joke......ok im not going to make snece anymore just makeing bla bla bla just think i am saying tons of good things about the move bla bla bllla bla bla blla bbbla bla bla bla bla bla bla BBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!

P.S. love it make more im voting 5

nice work dude!

This is a great flash I hope to see more like it from you.
The graphics were great, the music and voice actors were perfect, and it was funny as shit.
Yeah I too am catchin up on old games like Deus EX and other titles for the PS2 (I had dreamcast for the longest time).
Well I wont waist your time since you respond to all of your reviews
so may I suggest for your next flash a parody from MGS3 our one of my favorates GOD OF WAR that would be sweet.
I would like to talk to you some more dude, do you have XBL?
my gamertag is VIOLENT Q so if you have it send me an invite.
keep up the good work!

majorblood

Techneon responds:

dude I don't even know XBL is (not X-box live is it? But I have MSN, you can find out my address if you're resourceful enough.

I haven't played MGS 3 yet, but I'll be getting it soon (in a limited edition tin case , w00t)

oh and nice choice on Deus Ex, awesome game!

Very funny

Right, graphics aren't perfect, but you managed to explore that dangerous personal element very well. Lots of hidden stuff as well. Congrats!

smiply amazing

This is so true to the codec calls in the second chapter it took me for ever to get through those calls there should be a rule if i can go to the bathroom get a sandwich and walk the dog before it ends it is far too long!!! it is next to impossible to save without getting all that bullshit and the farther you get the less important it gets. im trying to foil a evil plot not save a relationship.