Reviews for "(WF1) Tranquil Hearts (WIP)"

woooooowwwww

god damnit this is touching! fucking deep ! can't wait to the full!

Helth
5/5

faved, and faved u :D

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks, and i'll do what i can haha Its in F-777's hands now.

beautiful, tragic, moving

this just stirs up a lot of emotion, a lot of sweeping visions of the past, I imagined a big empty space slowly being filled by friends and well wishers, like a big community center or something. but yeah, I dig this, keep it up.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Glad you could enjoy it =) Thanks for the listen and the review!

Wow, Just wow.

Even as a WIP, it really is calm and peaceful. Seriously, it touched my hearts when I heard it.

Hope to see it done soon.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Yeah i should pick this project back up! =) Maybe a full version will be out soon.

A look that will haunt my dreams

I knelt down on the hard earth and looked into her eyes. Peering downward I held her soft hand and with all my strength held back the tears that wanted to flood from my eyes. I opened my my mouth to speak the words that were longing to be free of me, but nothing, nothing came from my mouth but that of silence. As the seconds ticked away we just looked at one another, the wind caressing her face causing her hair to flow in the breeze like that of angelic wisps. Over time her grip became loose and her eyes began to slowly close. I pressed my lips against her forehead for the last time and smiled at her. As quickly as we had met, she was gone. Her body fell limp and her hands ran cold. I stood up and gazed at her, we had said nothing, but as our eyes had locked for the last time we knew nothing needed to be said. I knew in time her body would fade to dust, returning to the Earth in which she had came, but as long as I held her in my thoughts, she would live for an eternity. I turned my back upon her and walked away from the battlefield. My journey into the unknown had began.

wyldfyre1 responds:

This track is getting alot of attention lately =). I am really glad you guys enjoy it. A lot of imagination and emotion when into writing it.

In Love with this Song.