Reviews for "(WF1) Tranquil Hearts (WIP)"

Wow, Just wow.

Even as a WIP, it really is calm and peaceful. Seriously, it touched my hearts when I heard it.

Hope to see it done soon.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Yeah i should pick this project back up! =) Maybe a full version will be out soon.

star ocean 3..

this would fit perfectly into that game - I love the extremely washed out flute - sounds really great in these situations- as well as that bass strings and regular springs. Piano could be a little wider and set more in the bg methinks to give that calming feeling - and the harp could do with a tad more reverb - but the center stereo area of the song fels really nice :) - it's too bad it's so short- finish it!

I am judging you stricter btw because you are an established musician on this site so I am not sugarcoating anything :)

-shawn-

wyldfyre1 responds:

strict judgement is all i can ask for lol.

Great Work

You should talk with Wolfire and see if you can't get them to put this song in their new game Overgrowth. It fits the series very well, I think they may consider it.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Huh, Well if they want to use it just remember to credit myself and F-777 properly =). In all honosty the song is far from finished but if they like it as is then cool.

This is totally like tranquil... and stuff

Nice, really clean sounding, nice melodies, and I love that panning sort of guitar thing in the middle.

But you should totally add a breakbeat dubstep sorta thing to this LOLOL

wyldfyre1 responds:

hah, interesting concept. May look into that being that i'm stumped on what to do with this.

beautiful, tragic, moving

this just stirs up a lot of emotion, a lot of sweeping visions of the past, I imagined a big empty space slowly being filled by friends and well wishers, like a big community center or something. but yeah, I dig this, keep it up.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Glad you could enjoy it =) Thanks for the listen and the review!