Reviews for "(WF1) Tranquil Hearts (WIP)"

In Love with this Song.

I love it.

glad you enjoyed it.

A look that will haunt my dreams

I knelt down on the hard earth and looked into her eyes. Peering downward I held her soft hand and with all my strength held back the tears that wanted to flood from my eyes. I opened my my mouth to speak the words that were longing to be free of me, but nothing, nothing came from my mouth but that of silence. As the seconds ticked away we just looked at one another, the wind caressing her face causing her hair to flow in the breeze like that of angelic wisps. Over time her grip became loose and her eyes began to slowly close. I pressed my lips against her forehead for the last time and smiled at her. As quickly as we had met, she was gone. Her body fell limp and her hands ran cold. I stood up and gazed at her, we had said nothing, but as our eyes had locked for the last time we knew nothing needed to be said. I knew in time her body would fade to dust, returning to the Earth in which she had came, but as long as I held her in my thoughts, she would live for an eternity. I turned my back upon her and walked away from the battlefield. My journey into the unknown had began.

wyldfyre1 responds:

This track is getting alot of attention lately =). I am really glad you guys enjoy it. A lot of imagination and emotion when into writing it.

This...

Brought tears to my eye's its that good!

wyldfyre1 responds:

glad you enjoyed it. emotion is a big part of music in my opinion.

from the ashes

from the ashes of a fleeting world, torn apart by a war, all is dead. The land is Barren, and only craters and deserted cities are whats left on Earth; Monuments to the last war. Not a sound is made. But from the ashes and dust from the apocalypse, new life is given. In the years to follow, plants and trees regrow, and animals protected and hidden from the end have begun to re-emerge.
And throughout the ashes of the old and fallen, the world rebuilds itself. The cities of the old become homes to the new life. And after a long time, the world is finally at peace.

That my friend is what I saw while listening to this.
Great song.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Through the ashes of the old new life is born =). Wonderful review glad you enjoyed it.

Beautiful :)

Beautiful :) I say call it done, heaven is not too far :)

wyldfyre1 responds:

Still would love to add ths and make it feel more finished. Though its hard to think of ANYTHING more to add. hehe glad you enjoyed it.