Reviews for "A Men's Room Monologue"

well...thats was AWSOME!

i loved it man keep up the good work! well i liked it becuz it explained what to do in the bathroom lol... i like it for its humor...i watch this all the time man... great job.and im saying this one more time...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

prettty good

if you could kind of make it a little shorter it would be awsome - you should make a girls room monolouge

Wahaha *tears of happiness*

That was a great clip, hands down! With humour like this in the world, we'd all have wet pants!

wow,..

That my friend was the funniest shit iv'e seen all day on newgrounds, your tottaly right and i just cant stop laughing lol good job on this one!

It was cool

dude that is so true keep up the kick ass work realy