For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Men's Room Monologue"

Thank You!! XD

Finally somebody has recognized the many, many problems of the public restroom. Not only is this flash completely true, it is also one of the funniest, original flash animations I have ever seen! Great job man and keep 'em coming!

XD

Hilarious!

Finally, someone has taken the time to recognize many of the problems that plagues this society's public bathrooms! Although I don't use the men's restrooms, it's obvious that most of the same problems are seen in women's bathrooms. This is such a good toon! It's great. :)

So true

It is so true was not that funny though but it was sooooo true

uh...........ok

that wasn't all that funny but yet so true.

all i have to say is

.............................. .............................. .............................. .....................