For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Men's Room Monologue"

Its great, but...

what about when there is no paper- c'mon man you gotta do that one!

Toilet Man lives!

This flash's show's us how all Males think about the public urinal's. The amount of time you would of had to spend in a bathroom (public) to gather all this research must of been Astronomical! GREAT WORK 10/10

wow

OMFG!!!! That is probably the most accurate representation of todays bathrooms, and I only wish more people new about it. This is getting a really high rating from me, very well done.

really funny

really funny, and totally true lol. really liked the graphics, you did very well.

Not bad!

It was a good movie, but it could have been alot better. Maybe try and use subtitles next time, it was a bit quiet.
Otherwise, pretty good.