Reviews for "A Men's Room Monologue"

so very true

enough said

Entertaininly true

Lol that is so true and funny. But I personally don't mind using public restrooms. But it's still true.

LOL

It is like the Idiots guide to public restrooms... Conversationalists in public restrooms are odd people : (

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

right on man that was awesome.. i couldn't have put it better myself keep it up

rofl....friggen...copter...

this made me almost litterly rofl my shorts. um... should i have done that in the bath-room? oh well. this was as hilarious as it was awesome! which was... umm hold on. cary the five..... multiply by 4... divide by 72.... pretty damn high! you get a 10/10 for sheer awesomenes. and the music? pure gold! not the urine color gold, but the 100% "probably made in china" gold!
p.s. you totaly need to ad the "sings to himself in the public stalls" guy!