Reviews for "[LK] Euphoria"

This is a great song.

This song actually placed such a vivid picture in my mind that I decided to go animate it. Sorry, but I never finish my projects. :p
But heres what I see as best as I can describe it:
Some guy with a freaky wide grin is walking and the camera stays focused on him... Things around him interact with every beat in the song such as peices of land suddenly rising out of the ground and going back inside... Godammit it is so hard for me to explain the images that come to my mind. D:<

~Depes Hales~

LK412 responds:

Holy shit, please animate that. IT WOULD BE SOOOO SICK.

I understand exactly what you mean and it sounds awesome!!! PLEASE ANIMATE IT!!!

Thanks a lot for the review!

Ehh.

I can see the amount of effort you put in, and the synths you used were fine, as well as your progression, and while I'm not a fan of happy melodies, this seemed acceptable, but there was one flaw with your song that really killed it for me.

THE MASTERING.

Mastering can make or break a song, and I've learned it. You need to learn to compress your tracks better, and cut certain frequencies to allocate different sounds to different instruments. Side-chaining also helps, and you generally want to avoid resorting to limiters.

Keep trying. Eventually you'll get it right.

-ph0ne

LK412 responds:

Hey its LoudCore's friend :D!

Anyways i agree my mastering skills are horrible, im learning though :D

Thanks for the review!

Pretty good

hey, its pretty good. I liked it. the only thing wrong with it is its needs better mixing and needs to be mastered. If i were you i would download Ozone 4. other than that keep up the good work.

LK412 responds:

Ill look into it, thanks!

Man a swear...

You could make a ton selling this stuff, i know id buy it (weather off itunes of rhapsody) really nice work.
Downloaded btw, thanks.

thanks a lot man!

AWESOME!!!!!

Yes, you've been on the top five before. That's not what I want to say. I really loved the way this song was composed, even though some would say that a piano and some pop doesn't match. Forget those! I liked to hear that cheering. I really can't find anything wrong with it, and I mean ANYTHING!
Buy a chocolate cake and a Wii to celebrate! This song is on my favorite audio list in my account! Thanks a lot!!!

LK412 responds:

First of all, I havent gotten top 5, i think i would know.

Second, Thanks a lot for the kind words, i really appreciate it.