Reviews for "[LK] Euphoria"

oh..

I guess sarcasm isn't allowed on newgrounds anymore.. and can't write negative reviews anymore... so....

good song? maybe?

I love you.

Marry me.

LK412 responds:

Haha, thanks a lot man :D

you know

You did pretty well with the melody. Its insanely catchy and ive actually gotten in a bit of trouble for humming this during school. The bassline does get a bit repetivie and it kinda makes me want to leave the song and find something else. But, i cannot because that melody is so catchy i just sit and listen while i think of things to draw or write.

Before i leave i'd like to point out that the comment below me has 2 flaws. 1: This is not basshunter (as far as i know) 2: By saying "U STOP STEALIN HIS A** SONGS NOW PLZ" you insulted basshunter by calling his songs just that. And for the guy below him, just go away. No one things thats cool or anything. They just think your an idiot.

To conclude: 4/5 9/10 and i downloaded it too. Till next time

LK412 responds:

:D Haha thanks a lot man!

People think i try to sound like basshunter, but thats not the case. I just strive to make catchy melodies, and we can all agree that Basshunter's melodies are catchy as hell. Maybe thats why they find our melodies similar.

"Its insanely catchy and ive actually gotten in a bit of trouble for humming this during school." Thats exactly what i try to go for, i want a song to be memorable. I realize you can do that by having a really unique song, but you can also do it with a catchy melody.

Yes, the chord progression is over used, but hey, i made the melody A LONG time ago. Before this song was even made.

Thanks a lot for the review man :D

hmmm

10/10
5/5
downloaded

This sounds so familiar. If i listen to it all night i will figure out what it is. Until then, I am going to go insane. I love it!

LK412 responds:

Haha thanks a lot man! :D

This song has been running around my mind

I've downloaded this song, and it's been going arouund my mind.
I've gained confidence because of this.
Your not just good at making songs, your good at changing people's life as well, in an expression of this.

I've thanked you a lot, and I will be looking forward for more of your work.

Respect, you've changed me into a better person. ^^

:O

Im speechless, i didnt know people liked it this much, and how much of an impact it has on ppl.

One of these days im going to remake this song for ppl like you, because honestly, this song doesnt do justice to the melody.

Thanks a lot for the review! It was a really awesome pick-me-up. :D