Reviews for "[LK] Euphoria"

WHOA BABY!!!

This is really good; I haven't been on the audio portal in a long time, and now I just get back and find this "diamond" in the Dance list. wow.... Love the music bro my head is shakin while I write this. Really great intro and ending, I though the only artist like Envy, ParagonX9, and (few others I cant remember right now) could make great upbeat music like this. I have not looked at what you got, I'm guna see what else you have made.
5/5
10/10
Downloaded
Sweet dude I hope there's more were this came from.

Thanks a lot man!

But in no way should i be compared to Envy, and PX9. I'm lucky if i make music half as good as them.

Belongs in a club

Sweet song man, I wasn't even planning on listening but when I heard it playing in the audio portal I coudnt help but tune in. Very catchy, upbeat and overal sounds great.

Good Job 10/10 5/5

Thanks a lot man!

O[]O

This almost makes me want to get up and groove. I shake my fingers while writing this review.

By far the best track I've found yet on newgrounds. Keep up the good work, buddy.

LK412 responds:

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it!

one of the best songs ive heard on NG

seriously....this song is awesome! ^_^

Thanks!!

Good.

Pretty good. It's all very nice and I enjoyed the rythm of it the middle part i liked a little less but all in all it's a really good tune.

Keep up the good work.