Reviews for "[LK] Euphoria"

OK LK Nice Job!

Nice one my brother, this sounds amizing, the synths really fit in with the 'Everybody dance or i will starngle u' Vibe :P The drums really sound gd with the base. the turntable-ish sound was cool and it was really balcanced

Anyway, 10/10, Downloaded and 5/5

Oh my gawd...

This is what you making when you STARTED? You realize how unfair that is right? I've been attempting to make decent music for almost 2 years and I still suck >.<

But seriously. Really nice piece. I could honestly listen to this on loop for hours.

AWESOME...!!!

Exelent job. Yours is one of the few songs I downloaded. Keep up the good work.

this sounds like basshunter

its an awesome beat. make more like it!

Amazing

I love this song. It has a wonderful melody and it is well implemented. I love it, and have listened to it many, many times. The only thing I'd like to say is the melody that comes in at the beginning and reoccurs a few times throughout (that has the piano) should play a bit more. The parts that have the other theme are just less wonderful. It's all relative. ;) All in all, wonderful song!

The Breakdown:

Melody: 9/10
Implementation: 10/10
Theme: 8/10
Variation: 8/10
Harmony: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

LK412 responds:

Thanks for the very thorough review.

I didn't use ht epiano melody too much because it would get repetitive and lose its value.

Thanks again!