Reviews for "Robot Sketch"

uber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uber means awsome times ten.

EDD YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDD YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey that's not his hand!!!!

for 2 reasons:1.it doesn't match the other one and 2. the thumb is on the wrong side, if he were to try and attach it he would end up with 2 left hands. lol i know this was unplanned but how did u miss that crutial detail? lmao good job otherwise

rly AMZIN'

perfect

As far as first sketches go, this is really quite good. I can't tell if it was made before 2009. There were certainly drawings before that! I like how it really does seem to be something quite unique for your style. Or you guys', however many of you worked on this. It just has great creativity to it.

I imagine it's probably supposed to be scary or sad with how his arm is just hanging off. Then again, robots are supposed to have emotions. I like how he seems to have a tongue. He looks a lot more like a skeleton now that I look at him. Thanks for the cool picture.