For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Robot Sketch"

Hmwyes

I think it isn't that bad. But if I look at the other NG art creatons....There'r just better. I think that people just give you high ratings because you are a famous NG flash artist. Which is absolutely stupid. I think you'r great at animating, but nót at drawing.
It's a form of respect, alot of other sketches, which are better, have got a way lower review-score. I think these people should just think about that. Not a bad sketch, but not as good as the others on NG.

looks like issac

from dead space good detals

Original. Like the robot's "tounge".

Is someone holding the robots arm or somehthing? Needs clarification.

And gasattack23: What the hell are you ranting on about. Who tried putting through? And Tord has nothing to do with this. Your logic is unresonable! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL!

Look, it's Matt!!!
Lol i joke awesome drawing
You could make a flash about this drawing that Matt turns into that Robot or w/e

good

nice and random