Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

very very good

I must say i havent written a review in a long game but this game surprised me very much. i dont thing ive seen a rp on newgrounds that meets up to this one yet, but one of the most well done things was the way you set the music to fit everything. the music was dope, and so were all the moves and gameplay. Keep up the good work man.

nice

Got to about 64 then i was like, OK now ill go and fight sephiroth, well guess what.... got stuck.. anyways good game i liked it. just really fix those bug's . just because they don't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen to 100,000+ users. anyways good game once again.

My audio card is broken, thats y its a 0 for sound

I'm stuck in sector 7 help plz! other than that this game is totally bitched!

very good

this was good and i got a little chuckle when cloud had "helped"
their was also a glitch when i went to the wepon shop, after the cigeretts, it said he could give me a better wepon fon 150 gil and i had way more then 200,000 gil

This game....this game is another classic great a game i can find myself playing for years :P once you hit about level 80ish which takes almost no time at all lol the challenge monsters because easy and make getting the 150,000 gil for the upgrade quick then once you get the upgrade almost every challenge monster is one despair skill killable haha i used pills alot but anyway it makes getting to level 100+ easy and getting despair up to combo sephiroth without getting hit