For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy itttt

this is going to be on the front page tonight!!! i know it just by looking at the icon and then seeing its a game you know its gonna be goood addmitted it every one its the bessst!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me be your slave o master of flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This game is so freaking good Im gonna vote 5 on this everyday.
This is one of the best games but that guy Kronicsausage that keeps giving you 0's is freaking stupid he should either read the directions or DIE!

Awesome game!

But there is a slight(slight?) flaw...so behold mah level 100 code! =P You gotta do this at night...when you are going to sleep. Then you go to any area away from people and put tape over your space key...you should see that you would go into random battles and fight automatically..while you are sleeping it would battle for you and then when you wake up whoamg your level is huge. And also,you would have enough money to get the sword upgrade in the sector 7 mall. htt p://img258.echo.cx/img258/6576/level1691nt.jpg behold my glory(there was a popup so my level isnt 200+ >_<)

Ha ha very nice

Ha gotta love FF this was a good tribute, my only problems were maybe make some multile enemy battles and is there only one limit break or can you get others?

...haha rustgod. Well Done.

Er...

"Aerith" was Aeris' real name in Japan. That's why Aerith was used in Kingdom Hearts, for it was her real name. You call yourself an FF Fan. My little brother knew that and he hates Final Fantasy!