For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

Great Game

This is a great game when u make the sequal u have to get more extensive on the weapon and armor purchasing also make it longer it felt very short keep up the good work this is the best game i have played on newgrounds yet

yaaaaooo kronik

i love kronik game and i love the song shiphirot make more it toooooooo great

Fantastic, I don't care what other A-holes say

When I first started the game i was confused but after defeating the second boss things cleared up. Took a long time to get that upgrade but after I got the upgrade the big boss went down in one despair move. almost a waste of time to get the upgrade but excelent work.

Good RPG with alot of useless cussing, good combo

Wow... I played it for about 2 hours straight just to get to level 60 and beat sephiroth. I'm pretty sure I culda done it at 50, but I just couldn't stop random battling! Oh, and the desperado attack on sephiroth pwn3d!

What?

Your good at this and what is Kronik: a animated puppet or a robot?????????