Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

Awesome game.

Very good game, fun to play and pretty fuckin funny, only a few problems , the getting stuck, and that its so hard to get despairs.Other than that its a ten.

nice

nice but damn boss is fucking hard!!!!especially sepheroth but good job!

Sweetest Game Ever!

WOW! I won. The visuals were amazing! The sound was perfect. I love this game. I beat it at level 76. In the end you drive off in your sweet ass car. Make a second please.

YAY

ok i beat it again its like my 30th time or something this games real good kinda easy but good if u make another ill be super de duper happy

this is awesome!!!

ok, when going to sephiroth you will lose if ur below 50. maybe more. go right of all those areas till you find magus who is pissing. ALL those monsters are like bosses. go left of that area until you find a tank. keep casting compile onyourself so it attacks you and gets your special attack meter up. once its full just attack it until it dies. go to magus again, find boss monster. use desperado (special attack) level up fast. wee.