For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

THAT WAS AWESOME

i would give u all 10, but near the end, the music was getting really annoying, and same with the humor, kinda funny, but i dont think u really meant it to get a 10 on humor. anyways, that was very good, and i liked the battle engine a lot. very close to the FF7 battle system, and a great amount of work was put into this. appreciate ur time and effort in making this game. WAY TO GO!!

Woot!

Great job.

I disrespect see_me_all_over's only because he insulted your game and misspelled the word he used to insult it with.

It's mediocre, fuckhead, not medyoker.

SWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEET

if only you could add a save thingy.... but other then thaT MAKE ANOTHER!!

MAKE MORE....I AM ON MY KNEES! LOL!

awesome...pure greatness...you must make a sequel...

Great game.

This is a great game, I have found some glitches though, like people have said before you can walk into the text screen when your in the trainyard, When you want your weapon upgraded from Auron, and you don't know how much money it is because it goes too fast, Plus when you do get 150,000 Gil you get your weapon upgraded plus your armour, if you die while you have the upgraded weapon you loose it and can't get it back for Auron shop is closed. I really like Sephiroth's music when you battling him, make it yourself or did you downlaod it? If you downloaded tell me where I like it alot. All my 5 go into this one, fix the glitches and this grame would be perfect, excellent work.