Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

cool

ahhhhh so many random battles but it doesnt matter cuz this games pretty awesome

TIGHT

man this was one of the best final fantasy any things i have ever played make more so keep on making them

id say best iv played yet!

the game had alot of monsters in it and i beat msot of em*besides alexander and a few) other then that the game was extremely good besides me getting that walk in glitch and the train graveyard lol had to restart game,but other hern that 10/10!!

woo

this is the best damn tribute ever and its a great game and fun to play even after u beat it!

lil soldier it mite not save because the cookies are getting cleared every day or something like that check that out

how to save

the games good and all but it doesn't save on my pc can someone tell me why.