Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

It's a good game.

I made it to level 99 but I gave up. And decided to refresh. Which means, start over.
Thing is that I was collecting money for that 150,000 gil upgrade, which I found out was 150,000 gil because I print screen at the right moment since it skips that dialog quickly. While raising the money I found the hard monster area and started farming there. Carefully in hopes of no dying. Thing is, I went off the map towards the bottom purple bar, and couldn't get out of there. This also happens in Balamb Garden when outside the place where Squall is. I had to refresh then too. I have already beaten the game, it's not that hard, but wanted to get the upgrade... these glitches should be fixed someday. And maybe add a "Save game" button?

had fun

haha i got to lvl 72 before i finished i waited till i bought the sword and got the armor lol those hard monsters were harder than seph at that point XD

Wow

That was fun and felt good at the end of a long day the only thing that sucked was the art but that does not matter aslo that final atk desperado with the luck sword rocks seporoth got pwned in one hit.

Good

Good game but i have a found a bug... when i was on blamb garden halls i ran down and i entered on the Character information spot...and enemies keept appearing
4/5 85/100