Reviews for "Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy"

nice

This was a fun game. You should make another one.

Hmm...

It was pretty good,but I also lost interest after the fight with squall.

pretty funny

Not bad. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and this was great. Not sure why people are getting so offended over this. I loved how every three seconds you get into a random battle. XD Just like the real game. Unfortunatly, I kind of lost interest around Balamb Garden, which is ironic because Final Fantasy Eight is my favorite FF game. I'll probably play this again some time. :] Good job.

What is up wit u?!!!

What the hell was that!!!!! Bugger you you mocker of final fantasy. Do anything as crap as this again and ill eat your eyeballs out.

KronikNkoke responds:

well there is going to be another one coming out in the summer been a few years but that just means its all been tweaked and all that good shit. As usual the Kronik Vs.series is an engine test for the final full F.A.T.E game. So umm.... yah expect to see alot more than FF characters die in the next one....

BTW I fucking love final fantasy

OK

It was an ok game. not the best but a good effort