Reviews for "The Gallant Seventh"

Great concept, but needs polishing

The concept is really original and there's a lot of potential there. The choreography of the instruments was really well done, and fun to watch.

The problem is that the gameplay really needs work... it just didn't have that "fun" factor. In fact, I found myself wishing that I didn't have to dodge notes or shoot anything, and that I could just watch.

Definitely play with this idea more... perhaps the game could consist of pressing buttons in time with the instruments, or something similar.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

It was supposed to be a shooter.
You can just watch, go over to the far left, and constantly shoot. You will barely be hurt!

interesting take on scrolling shooters

love this game. The idea of the music themed shooter is brilliant. Graphics are great, the song is pretty cool, and the whole idea overall was great.

thanks!

really fun

liked the fats pace but was extremly hard to dodge by the way on the flash hteres a spot for an endless gmae but i couldn't get that to work is it not finished or did i do something wrong

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Score over 2000 on normal mode, it says that.

niiiiiice

nicely done. I liked the way the instruments appeared as the music went on. Blasting a fanfare crew with a Bassoon horn (or something, I never studied in musics, so...) is quite fun... Altough I'd have added some sounds to the impacts.

The ennemies shoot too fast, so I can't dodge the bullets when they come, but at least the HP don't drop that fast itself.

I voted a 5, the game deserves it.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

It's a tuba because I play tuba.

that was great

it was really fast paced and challenging but i thought it was so funny and fun. great work !

thanx