Reviews for "{dj-N} Skydivin'"

holy..

Wow, just wow nate. Following you since probbally 2005 or 6 and this is one of you best works. Your past to wernt the best>.> but this makes up for it^^ its epic awsomeness. Good beat, good rytheme. The lyrics are basicly PERFECT! love it . MAKE MORE and continute to wow me please!

dj-Nate responds:

You got it bud ;)

WHAT THE

If I were you I would find a better place to put your music out.. you need to get a record deal and sell Cds. People would buy them. for CASH. I would.

So get off NG man! You deserve better than this tiny 284 listens! :'(

dj-Nate responds:

Wow, thanks man. Any sugesstions?

Amazing

Nate,

Bear with me here.

For a while you have been one of my favorite Newgrounds' artists. Today I had this impulse to look up some of Darren Styles' songs on youtube and got really into Skydiving and Come Running.

Naturally, since I love remixes, I came to NG to search 'Darren Styles.' Lo and behold, DJ-N is there with a remix of 'Skydiving.'

My face lit up with pure joy, and what followed was a perfect remix: You put your own mark on the song while staying faithful to the original. Great job, 10/10 5/5 DL'd etc.

Again, just perfect!

I hope you don't mind me using this song to a video of me skydiving (when I go) because after hearing this, I don't think I can choose any other song.

dang, this is awesome!