Reviews for "Windows XP: Home Edition"

I laughed outloud -- almost perfect

Loved it.. first submission that I've loved in days. My only complaint would be to get rid of the Nazi swastika.. you don't need to offend people who are cracking up laughing at how well you've done.. one other small point.. clean up the couple of spots where you have "dont" instead of "don't" -- I know that in some places slang is intentional, but where it isn't, it isn't ;)

Overall, excellent.

heh, no kidding!

Yeah. I know how that rolls. Bill Gates a rich bitch asshole. He makes shitty software and sells patches and bs like that. I'm considering Linux. Thanks for the entertaining and pretty realistic view of our shitty pc OS. But hey, it outdoes mac, right? Nice penguin wallpaper, by the way.

pretty true

you do have apoint, but you have to admit, its a WHOLE lot better than having a mac.

its obviose

ya man we all know how much windows xp is a large hunk of shit and you diceded ot make a game out of it(nice job)by showing the true shit of xp and its many defaults I gave you a 9

i Liked it

Although i am a windows fan i liked this game.