Reviews for "_-={Marching Siegers}=-_"

Almost...

...sounds like Lord Of The Rings. With the epic sort of battle music, it really creates the entire scene in your mind. I can basically see what might be occuring during a song like this. I like the entire orchestral composition, and the choice of instruments used is what i like the best. This is your typical style Maestro, and i would expect nothing less from you. Orchestral songs are greatly under-appreciated today, and it's good to see that there are still artists like yourself who still make this music.

Nice work, really impressive! 10/10 and 5/5!

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you liked it Kaizerwolf! It's somewhat an older song since I didn't release it until The Great Siege was released (which due to some problems was much, much longer then anticipated).

Thanks for the review!

I have to echo The Great One's sentiments...

It feels too generic with not enough expression. But it would fit perfectly with the game, no lie.

Also, the lower frequencies seem to be constantly rumbling, although I'm not sure if that's my new headphones or the actual song.

Other than that though, this song is pretty much perfect for a war game. I'll give it a 10 because I'm not sure if it's the headphones causing that rumble or the actual song.

Also, you can thank the RSS feed for this review ;)

MaestroRage responds:

and I would echo my agreement, read what I wrote for TGO's review for the reasons why I went with what I did.

And no that's not you. I mixed these when I had crappy headphones and crappier speakers, the bass was completely invisible to me. I'm humbled you would give me the benefit of the doubt, but in this case, it was all my fault.

Thanks for dropping by and writing a review, glad you liked it!

epic

that song was truly epic ! made me think of a battle a bit short though however i love all your songs, regardless of length! masterofpowah14 out

MaestroRage responds:

I wish I could make longer songs for listening pleasures, but it seems everything I come out with lately is made for flash games. Ah well, someday soon I hope.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

toss the turtle

i came hear looking for the theme song to toss the turtle and ended up faving and downloading all of your songs. you are truly amazing and mandi too oh my god i can't get enough of your songs i will definitely friend you and fave your songs im having multiple eargasmms and sezure like inspiration my head is racong to make a song but i don't know how, god can youo give me a tutorial for making songs (im good with audacity) please help

A Great Song

This is a great war song, and that's what gets me. It just sounds a bit cliche to me. I've heard this before. When you hear it you instantly think of war and although you served the purpose, I was basically expecting more creativity.

MaestroRage responds:

i'm not going to argue against that TGO. It is rather cliche, the purpose for the piece was pretty hammered down and the action if you play the game is somewhat slow paced. So I couldn't really start making swift segments, and that left only a tense war ambient type of track. And though there's no arguing that even those can be creative, I simply went with the tried and tested method. I was too afraid that if I introduced too many ideas that stood out, it would become tiresome to listen to, too quickly.

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it :D!