Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DK Mine Madness"

Just like the good old days.

When I was a little kid, this was my favorite game. Mine cart was the coolest level. I also like super mario games too. I miss those times, but with this, you can take a look back at it. Thanks for making this game.

Oh yea!

This is my favorite level from this game! I always loved the mine cart levels from DK because they were just so hard sometimes. Great work! How the hell'd you do it? lol. Whatever the graphics were a little rough and the sound was kinda crappy but it was actually a sweet game. Make more!

Ahhh good old DK Mines..

My favorite level in a flash game! All you needed to do is add more levels mabye, and expand on the mines. Bring him outside into the jungle, then the snow ect.

LISTEN TO ME!!

man dk kicks ass and especially the mine ride levels...
its ok and you know that but ADD IN THE BARREL BLAST SOUND NOW it pissed me off and it will piss off others, get it off of limewire or something. good jarb

DrJam responds:

I was looking everywhere for half an hour trying to find that sound but didn't have any luck. When I find one I will add it.

Nice

Fun to play, but it wasn't rated by ESRB, that's forgery >:(

DrJam responds:

It looks like it but, it doesn't say ESRB. But anyway I'm going to remove it because now that logo sucks.