Reviews for "PICONJO:a night in n.y.c."

10z all around

Rofl LF butt muffins. This is one fine story. I saw the preview in the forums. Hope this piss of lots of toadies. Remember kids piconjo pwn j00.

Mixed Bag...

I am going to completely toss the whole LF bashing out the window and rate this on its presentation. By now, we're all so familiar with your form of expression that slighting you for it is really pointless. Granted, I do wish that you would focus more on stories that do not involve LF (I am getting kinda tired of seeing him, in all honesty, in a good light or a bad light...) but let's focus instead on the flash and its technical merits:

As usual, Piconjo, you and and SickSexFiend have crafted a masterwork in terms of artistic style. The narrative moved seamlessly from scene to scene, and the voice was dead-on perfect for the narration itself. Using the constant beat of the selected techno piece, (intentional or not) you gave the story a strong foundation that made it gritty and harsh. Most excellent.

In terms of animation, this is one of the best that I have seen come out of your group in a long time. Again, while I am perhaps not a big fan of the main theme of your works, the various genre's that you capture without flaw make each of your flashes comic / animated works of art.

Brilliantly done.

FUCK YES!

Finally, someone who doesnt kiss that bloody LF's arse! Seriously, that guys animations are unfunny, unoriginal and totally boring! This wins so many internets!

Plus, creepy but cool song!

just think about this.

entertainment rocks any mind so i would watch it but dont be mad at a video.

I am scarred for life