Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "anthropomorphism"

Awesome, just awesome!

Dude that rocked, best thing all day! Keep it up!

This was clever and very original.

The part with the carrots moaning and crying while the rabbit talks about the screaming carrots stuck in his head reminds me of the Tool song "Disgustipated" in which a preacher preaches about the cries of the tormented carrots. Jus' sayin'.

This was really well done. The graphics were good (not great, but good), and I loved the camera work; the idea that I was seeing from another rabbit's view was clever. The bunny's dialogue is priceless. It's what I would imagine a bunny would be saying if it was suddenly able to talk. The movie ended a bit abruptly but it doesn't detract heavily from the film. The only thing I didn't really understand were the random Mickey Mouse knockoffs. What'd they have to do with anything?

After being bombarded with total crap from the Portal all day, I must thank you for putting this clever, unique piece out there for me to enjoy. Kudos!

A different style, but still so very Matzerath.

It's nice to see you finally produce something that doesn't deal with death, god, or colon cancer. I liked the jittery, POV, camera, as it really served the style here. All of your movies parody some aspect of modern society in some way, and this was no exception. The humor was there, and your attention to humorous detail and subtlety is what makes your movies so great to watch.

Crazy Rabbit

I liked it, it was a little confusing. The rabbit slowly going more and more insane cracked me up alittle. The only thing I didn't get was the bowtie.

Nice, funny

Cool movie man, I love your work and I visit you website often. Nice concept:
"People being stabbed by thier own kitchen knives...I have seen houses spitting out bones"
Disturbing, but funny as hell...
BTW MTmonkeyhunter, proof read if you claim to be literate (I know squeezing in that extra letter here and there can be tough) and check your profile Dynamite is spelled with an...well I guess you can work that one out from this review.