Reviews for "~EnV~Come Home"

dayum

This is music making at its best. truely. love the vocals you used. and the lead is untouchable. this song takes a dump on all my music. but it pushes me to try harder :) i should steal your interwebs and learn your sekretz hahaha 10/10 5/5

My story behind this song.

I would like to share my little story why this song is quite important to me. :)

You have probably heard from popular game called RuneScape. (If not try searching Youtube ;)) In RS you train your account by gaining levels on your skills. I had been playing it almost 4 years, when i finally got my own computer, and decided to go for 99 in firemaking skill. 99 is the highest possible level and takes literally hundreds of hours to achieve.

Firemaking is one of the fastest skill but its hard because you have click between logs and tinderbox more than 200 000 times. It was summer holiday so i had lots of time. Whole next week i kept clicking back and forth total of 50 hours (in week! :O sick game)

It was Tuesday night, clock was past 2 am. and i was exhausted from 7 hours of just clicking, but i managed to reach the one last peace of wood to fire up. Because we had summer holiday, i had quite many friends still online. We all gathered to the top of very high clock tower, and i lit up the logpile. You can't really describe the feeling when you get your first 99, it was purely epic :)

Oh and the point of this story was that, this was the song that was playing at the backround while i levelled up. Listening this almost brings tears in to my eyes. :') So many memories....

Gladly i've realized that there are more important things in life than that game, but i still play it regulary. :)

Btw. I'm huge fan of yours! Demo mix 2 is amazing, keep making this amazing music :)

Envy responds:

I did play runescape :3

I was going for 99 woodcutting but gave up at 92 and quit when they regulated the prices (Now my santa is worth crap >8( )

Thanks for the review!

Epic Remix. Excellent Job.

This is by far the best remix of this song I have ever heard. You have already noted the vocals in the beginning, but their being out of sync does seem to add to the song instead of take anything away. The rest of the vocals are a near perfect match to the beat. The beat is heavenly and makes this song EPIC! I tip my hat to you.

FUCKING EPIC!!!

First song ever to break my headphones. LOL

Amazing song!

Means alot to me, reminds me of this girl I like....

I've been listening to this song alot lately and it seems like the more I listen to it, the more I enjoy it.

It's such an amazing and unique song!
This is probarly the best song I've ever heard on the portal!

-CartoonTeakettle-